Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mid week...

Today the kids and I are meeting David for lunch, my god I can't believe I actually want to go out... yeah I know I am going on and on, but hey if you were me I am sure you would too lol. Think I will wear my green dress/top, that will mean I will have to do my nails to match.... hmmm quite like the pink though so maybe I will wear something to match that. I am going out yay :)

Dinner tonight is Macaroni Cheese all made and just needs to be heated, god I am on a roll :)

The kids are back to school tomorrow then 3 days next week, as they are going to their dads, while I am at my course. Speaking of study after a few phone calls to the Uni we have come up with another option to make the study less stressful so that is all good :). 

Back later :)

Yay am lovin life, just won another prize, it is a bucket of Ljs Licorice - shame it is food lol.... Just redid my nails in green so guess what I wearing to lunch, do you know how hard it is to paint nails when you have a permanent shake... thanks CRPS :), they are not perfect but good practice for my fine motor skills which I seem to have lost... and I am going to wear my shoes :)

This morning I did lots of housework and bits and now I am sore and paying for it, but I am not going to let it ruin my lunch.... nausea pill taken and rested a bit so hopefully it will be good, I suppose this is just a reminder to myself that just because I am doing good, I still have a long way to go..... but I am still smiling :) 

Lunch was really nice, afterwards we went to Skingraft and Steph got her tongue pierced again, I scored 3 bits of jewelery for $10, one of them as a really nice green necklace to go with the top and a couple of pairs of earings.... 

Hmmmm I overdid it the last couple of days, this afternoon, I slept and slept and slept and feel much better now... but tomorrow I think will be a rest day :)

Night night all....  

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Jackie. I can feel your happy vibes - it's rubbing off, lol.

    Enjoy your day out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your lunch out lovn the green top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're feeling just as good next week how about we catch up for lunch. While the kids are at school and the weather is fine.

    I'm going to be able to enjoy a bit of daylight when I get home. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fantastic day, enjoy :)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So.... You are going to take it easy tomorrow.

    It's a wonderful feeling wanting to do things after so long just trying to survive.

    Tomorrow I begin sorting drawers and all kinds of stuff that have got in a mess. It's great to feel like doing stuff.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete