Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Struggling....

I am struggling with my study, just don't seem to have much energy or focus for it at the moment, think it is my body adjusting to the meds....  Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow will be a better day!!

I need to make some changes with myself, so tomorrow or maybe even tonight I am going to paint my nails, yes they are short and ugly at the moment, but with nail polish on maybe I will let them grow to a nice length. I also need to make some changes with my appearance, I have no pride in myself, hell most days I don't even brush my hair thank god it is short and fine and just plops into place lol...

I am thinking I may need to take more photos... of everything, or videos we have this beautiful native bush behind us and I hear and see many beautiful birds but do not appreciate it. 

So plans are:
  • Put some make up on every day, even if it is just some lip gloss
  • Look after my skin by doing a beauty routine
  • Experiment with nail polish
  • Make an effort with my hair
  • Sit outside on the sun for at least 10 minutes a day and get some vitamin D (hopefully the rain wont be around for long)
  • Take 1 photo a day and blog about it on here
  • Get back on top of the study 
  • Wear nice clothes every day (or at least stop getting into my PJ's at lunch time, I am sure David must be sick of seeing me in my PJ's) lol
  • Exercise (walk or exercycle)
We all know if we feel good about ourselves the rest just falls into place....

Off to do my nails now.... 

Time to move forward and focus on the positive of being alive :)

Nails done.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi.

    I like your plans but don't beat yourself up if you don't achieve them all on the same day.

    When I was struggling I considered it my work to look after myself. That helped a bit and gave me a reason not to expect too much beyond looking after myself.

    I still have days I don't get dressed. All too easy when you feel lousy and there's no reason to leave the house.

    Healthy people get dressed, clean their teeth, do their hair, look after their fingernails without thought. It's hard yakka when you have to train yourself to do these things in spite of how you feel.

    The good thing is that you do feel better each time you manage to do something.

    All the best with your plan.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete