I need to make some changes with myself, so tomorrow or maybe even tonight I am going to paint my nails, yes they are short and ugly at the moment, but with nail polish on maybe I will let them grow to a nice length. I also need to make some changes with my appearance, I have no pride in myself, hell most days I don't even brush my hair thank god it is short and fine and just plops into place lol...
I am thinking I may need to take more photos... of everything, or videos we have this beautiful native bush behind us and I hear and see many beautiful birds but do not appreciate it.
So plans are:
- Put some make up on every day, even if it is just some lip gloss
- Look after my skin by doing a beauty routine
- Experiment with nail polish
- Make an effort with my hair
- Sit outside on the sun for at least 10 minutes a day and get some vitamin D (hopefully the rain wont be around for long)
- Take 1 photo a day and blog about it on here
- Get back on top of the study
- Wear nice clothes every day (or at least stop getting into my PJ's at lunch time, I am sure David must be sick of seeing me in my PJ's) lol
- Exercise (walk or exercycle)
Off to do my nails now....
Time to move forward and focus on the positive of being alive :)