Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What day is it....

I have just been given an extension on my assignment, why because I am adjusting to the new meds which are knocking me around a bit.....  but which I might add seem to be working pretty good...

Oh yeah I kept meaning to tell you I have won another competition, prize still to arrive it was from pascals lollies so not sure what will arrive yet....

Today had my psychologist, we are back to monthly sessions again... and fortnightly for my hand therapist.

Not really been up to much, studying and housework and that's about it, Steph is not going up to Auckland this weekend, Chris is going up, hope they have fine weather as they want to go snorkeling, not sure of our plans yet some of it will be study...

 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I would like to copy your Letter to Loved ones. I would like to let you know that you are not alone with CRPS..

    ReplyDelete