Friday, September 14, 2012

Another win yesterday....

This is what I won yesterday isn't it awesome, I won it from Hairvenly Extensions in Aussie.... should get them in about a weeks time.... the blue will match my hair lol  - cant wait to see if they can actually do my hair, I really hope so.

Today really must study, having one of those weeks where I really cant be bothered... went to the supermarket this morning and felt quite ill, had to sprint past the fish department the smell nearly set of a vomiting attack.... it would not have been a good look especially as it was in my place of work lol. Yes work is still keeping my job open - wonder if I will ever get back there. 

Anyway better get back into it :) 

Speaking of prizes here are a couple I won recently, well actually Steph won the earings but gave them to me.... The first is a Wella hair care pack :)

 The earrings are a bit hard to see, but they are a pinkish bead....
I didn't win this purse but fell in love with it when I was in the shop Trade Aid the other week and just had to have it :)
I won this a while ago, but it only just arrived today....it is Lapis Lazuri and Steph won one as well.... they came from Sue Sensi Design, check her out :)

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing you are winning so many things. I love the bracelet and having that hair care package would be awesome. I love having a range of polish colours so that's a great prize too. I hope you have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are on a winning streak. Great prizes too.

    Hope you can keep warm. we are noticing the cold. Got all my clothes on.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your CRPS, congrats on all your wins. I must enter more comps.

    ReplyDelete