Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Is that really....

Sunshine I see peeping through a few clouds. I think it is, one thing I have learned this last few months is how much the weather really does play with my motivation, personality and general well-being. This morning I woke up with a smile and a spring in my step, the sun was shinning, there was no frost and it just felt good..... still just a fraction chilly though, but still have all the doors open :)

Went and got some groceries this morning, and done some housework and now I must do some more study. I am finding it really hard to get motivated this semester... 

Anyway that's me for now :) 

Am loving this haircut and color, might take this to my hairdresser and see what they think, I like the other one I posted a few days ago but more for winter, this one I think is more summery.... I like the purple in the front... but might change that for more a pinky/purple.
 Yes and now I really must go and study.....

I try so hard to stay positive but sometimes it all just seems to much..... 

1 comment:

  1. That haircut is a great one!

    The sunshine puts a spring in my step as well. Maybe we should both move to Queensland. Then we'd probably complain about the humidity:)

    ReplyDelete