Saturday, September 15, 2012

The weekend is here....

Today we went to Tauranga and the Mount..... we first went to the farmers market in Tauranga where we got some lovely stuff including the macadamia fudge this lady always sells there.... from there we went to the Dutch shop to swap this miniature windmill we got last time we were there but was broken by the time we got it home, it was packed wrong.. then we went to the Mount to Bayfair a shopping centre - where I got another pair of shoes - ballet shoes but with a leopard print on them, photos tomorrow, and had some lunch.

By then I was shattered...... I didn't use the chair but in hindsight should have used it in the mall, by the time we got back to the car my foot was swollen and a lovely purple color. Am home now and have them elevated and more pain killers and am feeling better.

Tomorrow we are taking David's mum out for lunch... and I want to go back to the Farmers Store and grab some lingerie and maybe some OPI nail polish if it is still on special buy 2 get 1 free.... and Chris needs some new clothes. 

So a busy busy weekend for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment