Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today.....

not much happening, just went out and had a nice lunch with David.... this afternoon get my eyebrows done yay.....

Today the sun is out but my god it is bloody cold and freezing, you can certainly tell that fresh snow has landed just down the road a bit, ok not a bit a 100 odd K's but hey......

No study today, it has been one of those bitzy days.....

and seeing as I have nothing to say I will sign off for now :) 

Steph and I got our eyebrows done and she has done a fantastic job, so we will certainly be going back to her for all out beauty stuff - am going to go back next week and try the semi-permanent mascara as I still have a bit left on the voucher that I won. 

For some reason I am not feeling well today, maybe I have overdone things the last few days, I have hardly eaten all day, even at lunch I didn't finish it, and am feeling a bit nauseous, hope tomorrow I wake up feeling better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment