Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday...

This morning I got in the mail the UV nail polishes I won, they look awesome :). I won them from Hairvenly Extensions.

Also I heard from OneStopShop where I ordered the skirts from and apparently they are on the way... My credit card has not been charged yet though. So will wait and see, hopefully some time next week they will turn up. 

Had my hand therapist this morning, and we have changed the splint around so hopefully that will work better for at night.   

To the left I have added more links to plus size shops, both in New Zealand and Australia and the odd one from further afield :) 

I had ordered this a while ago, and arrived this morning.... love it :)

 Teenagers got to love them.... not mine luckily but their friends... Chris's mate is staying the night here after his house got burgled and Steph's friend is having boyfriend trouble, what is nice though is that they trust me enough to come to me, both my kids and their friends :) 

1 comment:

  1. Those are some pretty awesome nail polish colors. WOW! Kiah

    ReplyDelete