Friday, October 12, 2012

Another prize....

Yay last night got an email that I had won "The Sapphires" competition, I think it contains 2 movie tickets and the CD. I wanted to go to the movie but they are so expensive, so now David and I can go :).

Today is a stay at home day except for a quick trip to the supermarket, and a sleep - did not sleep that well last night I was in to much pain :(.

Anyway here I am trying to be chirpy...... I really need to start getting adventurous with my make-up.
Anyway nothing really exciting in the clothing choice today - the skirt I got from Aussie last year and the top is just a cheapy from "The Warehouse" and you can tell it was cheap it is coming apart lol - oh well you get what you pay for :). It does the job for home.
And being summer no shoes is needed, well inside anyway :)
Like I said above not much is going to happen today, so will hopefully get a good part of the assignment done today. And I also have a sore throat so thanks Steph and Chris for passing it onto me.... :(

Here is the rechargeable corkscrew that I won - shame I no longer drink, will make a good Christmas present for someone :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get your assignment done and that you're feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete