Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bit by bit....

Things are coming together for the small business I am going to set up, I was hoping to have some stuff before Christmas, but have decided not to rush but take my time. I am giving myself 12 months to have it up and running properly - that means with clothes etc. 

Another couple of tops arrived from the States, they are a fraction on the big side but still wearable as they are not fitting clothes but next time I need to go down a size.... One singlet is just far to big so will keep that for the business :)

From now on I will be on a budget, I need to save my pennies to get the business up and going, first of am still working on a name.... We are thinking "Creations for Curves", cause that will allow me to do more than just clothes :).

So slowly but surly it will all come together :) 

Yay have a friend who is going to draw something for the business card etc.... things are all falling into place, once the business card etc is designed, will get those printed and also am in the process of setting up a face-book page, so when I am ready to order everything will be set up, next week I will register the webpage name - and then it will just be a matter of plodding away at it slowly. 

I have set up the email account, and it is starting to feel like things are moving in the right direction :)

Now I am tired and ready for bed, terrible weather here today, hope tomorrow is better as I have to meet the ex in Hamilton for the twins weekend visit. :)  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan - good luck !
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete