Tuesday, October 23, 2012

GGGRRRRR at CRPS

I am hating feeling like crap after I have overdone things, and when I say overdone things I am meaning driving to Hamilton and back yesterday.....

Have woken up feeling like utter crap, sore and nauseous - lucky the nausea will go once the magic pill starts working - as for the pain nothing more I can take for that so just need to plod on, it was so tempting to stay in bed all day but I have an assignment to get done. 

I really really hate CRPS right now :(

3 comments:

  1. Hope you can rest up and have a quick recovery from he pain. Big time nuisance for you.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up and take care !
    Love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate what the CRPS has done to you and what you have to put up with.

    Hugs for you and hope for a better tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete