Friday, October 26, 2012

Here it is....

Here is the blog for "Creations for Curves", I was going to hold off making this public until I had the website/shop etc up and going, but I figure in the meantime, I can start using the blog and do it bit by bit, as the shop etc wont be happening till early next year, it is just to hard around now with businesses closing at Christmas etc... Next thing I will be setting up will be the Facebook page and will go from there.

I will still be blogging here but more about my CRPS, and personal life, whereas the Creations for Curves will be more about fashion and more.  

Anyway that's it for now, I really should be working on that assignment :)

Oh and constructive comments are appreciated :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. Congratulations to the designer, Aussie Anne I believe.

    Will wait for your first products to come up but in the meantime your blogs will we worth it.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete