Monday, October 8, 2012

In the mailbox

I found these, won them in a competition, and how good is that it is a kiwi movie :), not sure if I will go or pass them onto some other family if my kids don't want them.
Today not much is happening, tomorrow I will be picking Steph up and hopefully dropping Chris off, for a few days with his dad. Will do a bit of study later... done housework, washing and that's about it :)

Have been sick again this afternoon, so slept away the afternoon. Feeling much better, I am having a rough few days but I am not going to let the CRPS win.... I will keep fighting. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jackie. Hope you're feeling a lot better today. Sorry I've been quiet for a bit but have had to work through a few things. Our new server is a real pain and has moments when I can read blogs and when I can't. I can't even get into my own blog to post.

    I just want to say that your blog is wonderful and positive and you're glowing. It's so great too see. Will have to catch up soon after the school holidays.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete