Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday and holly hell....

Next week Friday I have my first exam, I had been thinking I have another 4 weeks - whoops that time went fast.

Yesterday was pretty much a day of rest, rest and sleep. Have the drive to Hamilton again today to meet the kids. Then I need to  MUST work on the assignment, that is due this Friday with the extension. 

Last night I set up a blog which will be linked to website for Creations for Curves. My friend will hopefully have the design done some time next week.... can't wait to see it :)

Anyway the assignment is not getting done with me doing this blog entry - so off I go :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your assignment and getting your studying done !
    Have a great week !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your new website.

    Good luck on your assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool ... your website and business coming together.

    It's easy to see where your passion lies and it's not on the course!!!!!

    Hope you have an easy day although I can't think of anything worse than being out on the road today.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete