Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What way do I go.....

Today was the day I got my hair done - we decided to go black with a blue fringe. Here I am with the black hair dye and waiting for the foils to take - we had to go blonde first in the fringe :)  
Here I am waiting for the blue to take colour
A photo in the car going home :)
And here we are at home, in the light it is more purple, and in the dark it looks more blue :)
I slept nearly the whole way home, I was so ill and that was after nausea tablets - we did go out for lunch where I only had a small bit from it. I think the drive yesterday and the trip today knocked me for six. I am stoked with the hair, though and because it is not blonde the upkeep wont be so bad..... thinking maybe early next year we might go blonde when I get sick of this... :)

Anyway am tired and sore so signing of for the night - tomorrow morning it is Miss Chico's turn for the haircut :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the new hairdo Jackie hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new hair. I wish that I could Rock it..I hate when trying to do something fun just wears me out. Take days to recoup. TOTALLY SUCKS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that is Blue! Love the style. You look gorgeous.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair looks great.... could get purple in front too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the hair! It is modern funky & sexy.
    Hope you feel better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hair!! You look happy, even though you felt bad.

    It's a new and cool look for you:)

    ReplyDelete