Thursday, November 29, 2012

Adults can really be like kids at times...

There seems to be so much pettiness in blog land lately, it seems it happens in all areas of blogging, is it jealousy or what I have no idea, hell I even succumbed to pettiness at times, something I now plan to avoid. Anyway that's my last moan now forever.

Today I took the kids to Hamilton, Steph had to end up driving as I was not up to it, I really have to review these drives now to Hamilton, I am just grateful Steph can take over, though I did need to drive home, which I am paying for now, spasms in my back and just generally worn out, anyway I now have 4 or 5 days to rest and study.

Not sure of plans for the weekend, well when it arrives, I keep thinking today is Friday duh cause the kids normally go on a Friday. I have to study, and I plan to do a bit of reading on the iPad/kindle, I have downloaded the Audio biography of Steve Jobs, so I might listen to some of that. I think that is the best thing about the iPad, it means people like me can download books and read again, as with the CRPS in my arms, holding a book can be very tiring and sore.

Anyway Coronation Street is on so am going to watch that then on the weekend we watch the latest Coro Street that I have downloaded lol.... I love my Coro Street, it reminds me of mum as it was her favourite program. It was something we did together was to watch it.. When she came up to visit or when we went down to stay.

Catch you all later :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I love Coro... NEVER miss it :) I am old enough to have watched it from the very beginning. Amen to pettiness in blogland.

    ReplyDelete