Friday, November 16, 2012

BLOODY CRPS!!!!!

I am hating it - I am not getting any better even with resting......... tomorrow my father is coming for a visit.... 

I have to turn myself around somehow.... I am back to wearing the splint through part of the day to help with pain, I am taking maximum pain meds....

But I will turn this around somehow, someway....

Cross fingers that Steph passes her restricted car license on Monday, she has been having lessons and he says she should pass, it will be nerves that may let her down. 

Am hoping to change the blog around this weekend, and start promoting the other one next week. 

Thats it from me, next week I plan to be back more often :)

3 comments:

  1. Hoping you have a good weekend in spite of pain.

    Love and [[[Hugs]]] coming your way.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Jackie.Big Hugs to you.

    Southgirl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care, hope to catch up soon

    Anne

    ReplyDelete