Monday, November 12, 2012

Winnings...

     Yes I am still winning competitions, I have won a cool print which Steph wants so will frame that for her and that will go in the Christmas stocking, also today I got some body mist from The Body Shop, that will also go to Steph, Steph won an X-box game, so she is giving that to Chris for Christmas, I also won a TeaTowel, and I am sure there was something else but that is not bad for the month of November.

     Today I have not been well at all, went to the doctor hoping for the magical pill that will cure CRPS, but no such luck, he did fill out the form for missing my exam, so now all I have to do is wait and see what will happen. Steph had her first shift at work today, enjoyed it which is great.

     That's it from me, am feeling like I am drunk, but can't be as I have not had a drink for 22 months lol


    

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you're on a winning streak. I am sorry to hear you haven't been well. It's amazing you haven't had a drink in 22 months! xx

    ReplyDelete