Sunday, December 16, 2012

Two posts in a day...

This one is just a couple of pics that I was playing with in an editing program, so nothing exciting.....




David above in front of the tree, and me below....


2 little birds trying to share our lunch :)


Just a better shot of my bag and wallet, that my lovely husband gave me....


The bag is huge enough to carry my camera, yay, so can change between the iPhone 5 and the camera, the iPhone though takes pretty good photos but will be nice to have the good camera for when I want something special :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Love the bags. They look so good and not too "pretty."

    Sorry I didn't leave a comment before. Was absolutely wiped out. It's hot here in Christchurch and I think I got too much sun.

    Glad you had a good time out. It takes time to work out what will work well for you both. Just don't give up too soon.

    CPRS sounds like one of the worst chronic afflictions to have.

    Hope you string together a few more "happy Days"

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete