Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another day or two gone again..

Yeah I know the days are just going to fast and I am having trouble keeping up...
First of - Photo's of the days are....
Jan 26th is "TOGETHER" - well of course it had to be these two :)


27th Jan is "SUN" - the sun sneaking through


The 28th January was "THROUGH" I chose this because I was looking through the door to the end.


Today's is "GROW" that will be up tomorrow :)
Now onto the weekend, yesterday we had to pick up the kids, we decided to stop at Tirau for a look as they have these awesome expensive shops that if I had $10,000 I could easily spend it in this town in a couple of hours.... This was to be one of our trips where David and I were going to spend some together.... The shops were awesome but the day turned to shit, for reasons I am not going to blog about, but it is something that David and I will have to work through. I want these days to be remembered for having a nice time together....
Anyway onto the photos of some things I fell in love with...
This is only a few of many things if I had the money would have taken home lol
I loved these letters that said "BE NICE"


This table I fell in love with, loved the colours the distressed look, in fact everything about it, was out of my price range sad to say :(


Another one of the table :), I liked the food covers as well but they were over $200..... each.


Not that I would want him in our house but thought it was rather clever, and his pedals could go around as well.


Below is just some wall things I like.... I want heaps of these for around the house, inside and out - one day :)


Ok I mentioned that I had done up a little corner well this is the start of it, want to get some more special stuff. I can look out the ranch slider and the window which is nice.


I have now changed the desk and mini bookshelf around so the desk is by the door...


I have some little speakers set up so I can listen to my music, I just need to get some decent headphones, for when I want to zone out.


This is what it will look like at night kind off lol. I love my flower lights and if you look close you can see my little crystal that lights up.






A while ago, I mentioned I saw this wax painting at the lakeside market, was planning to get it the following week, when I had some money but they never came back to the market until last weekend, where I saw the picture and David got it for me.... Here it is hanging up, not the best photo though... It does not have the brown frame around it though, I just added that god knows why it doesn't even suit it, and the light is reflecting in it.


We can not really change things in this house because of plugs etc, but today I changed the bed to under the window, in our bedroom, can't do it in the winter as it is to cold but summer is fine, am liking the bedroom slightly better, and can not wait until David and I buy our house together, as this house was his and his ex's and though we have talked about selling it and buying now, the money we would loose in lands agent fees etc would not be worth it, as we both want to move out of Rotorua some time in the next few years, so I just keep trying to add some of me into it, and that's all I can do for now. Don't get me wrong the house is actually quite nice but it is not my design it is his and his ex's.. So for now I make do with the best I can :)

Kids are back to school this Thursday, am kinda looking forward to that but it has been nice having them here as well. I have had a few days off from study but back into it tomorrow, 1 assignment and 1 exam to go, then I have to do a Skype conversation and hope they accept me for 3rd year Social Work, though I have done 1/2 the papers already for the third year so it seems a bit strange, I am sure I will get in so not worried about it.

Anyway that's it from me for today, Chris has his mate over for a couple of days, his mate now lives in Wellington and has come home for a few days and is spending a couple of nights here, it is really nice to see the changes in Chris not just physically but mentally as well, hard to believe that 2 years ago, he was medicated just to get through, now he is off all medications and has a life like any other teenager well nearly anyway, the OCD is still there, but a lot less, the Tourette's are nearly all gone only time I see a few ticks is when he is stressed.... You can still see the Aspergers in some things but again so much improved, the anxiety is nearly all gone...no more self harming. This was a dream a couple of years ago to have a kid like he is now...I am so proud of him now, and also proud of my daughter who wanted to leave school but hung in there, and now is year 13 (final year of school), has her restricted license, and starting to get more confident.

And now I will sign of, catch you tomorrow :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

13 comments:

  1. Thrilled for Chris.

    Your little space looks good. Something I need to do.

    All has gone well today.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people have played online games at some point. With each generation born, more are exposed to video games. The gaming industry is more than likely going to keep growing over the next few years and you should stay up-to-date with new trends.

    Keep your computer updated and clear of junk. When playing video games, you will need to limit how many additional programs you install in order to free up enough memory for the games. Maintenance programs are also beneficial to keep your computer fresh and up-to-date. These programs will keep your computer running at its peak performance.

    If you are thinking about buying some new games, join a discussion board where gamers share reviews of their favorite games. Some gaming forums will give you a wealth of knowledge. You'll find the reviews to be honest as none of the forum members are paid by the developers. Those are the types of reviews that you surely can believe.

    If you're looking for online games that are on sale, look at their Metacritic score prior to buying one. Many discounted games are cheap because they are not any fun to play. So, if you buy an unplayable game, you won't save money. Reviewing the scores, especially from a review aggregator like Metacritic, can save you from wasting your cash.

    If you come across a difficult game that is causing you to feel frustrated, it is a good idea to put it aside for awhile and return to it later. If you're not playing particularly well, try switching to another game to avoid frustration. Avoid frustration as it can negate the positive aspects of gaming.

    Buy used games. New video gaming can cost more than fifty dollars. Spending that amount of money only to find out that the game isn't your cup of tea is a costly mistake. If you buy used, you may be able to get 25 percent to 50 percent off of a game that you are interested in.

    Keep your children safe in terms of online gaming. Pay attention to the people they play with. Some people use online gaming in order to manipulate young children. It is important to protect kids when they are gaming online by being aware of whom they are playing with.

    If you have children, ensure that you're limiting the amount of video game play time your children have. Try not to let your kids play for over two hours every day since it can rearrange their priorities and strain their hands and eyes.

    You should make sure you seek nourishment when playing your video gaming. Online Games can get someone away from reality, even to the point where they are forgetting to take care of their basic needs. When you are playing online gaming, remember to drink a lot of water because dehydration can make you ill.

    Buying a new game is tougher than you may think. You might waste a lot of money on a game you end up hating. Read game reviews before making a purchase.

    Figure out how to operate the safety and parental controls of any gaming system that comes into your home. You can likely make adjustments that keep kids from viewing mature content. Some allow each gaming profile to be customized separately, allowing adults to enjoy games not meant for younger audiences.

    Online gaming is a part of our yesterday, our today and our tomorrow. It's amazing how fast they grow in complexity. You can only dream of where video gaming will go in the future. It will be interesting to see what types of gaming systems you will be enjoying in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the Tirau trip didn't go to plan, I hope you & David sort it out.

    Such great news about Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear how we'll Chris is doing !! Wow those items in that shop are expensive - definitely wait until you win Lotto !!
    Have a great week
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have learn a few just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how a lot attempt you set to make such a great informative web site.
    my web site > http://www.voicewinds.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful info specifically the remaining phase :) I handle such information much.
    I was looking for this certain information for a very lengthy time.
    Thanks and best of luck.
    My blog - Office Furniture Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with after that you can write otherwise it is complex to write.
    my page: Sanz Moda Products

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    my site - experience

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made at this time.
    Here is my web blog :: cotton candy prepackaged

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's
    both equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt,
    you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few people are
    speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I found this in my search for something concerning this.
    Feel free to surf my homepage - http://www.candecarpetsandvents.com/upholstery-steam-cleaning.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It's the little changes that produce the most important changes. Thanks for sharing!
    My blog ... 3d video games

    ReplyDelete
  12. I usually do not leave a ton of comments, however i did some searching and wound up here "Another day or two gone again..".
    And I do have a few questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it look as if like a few of the comments appear as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I'd like to keep up with everything fresh you have
    to post. Could you make a list of all of your public sites
    like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin
    profile?
    Also see my site > assiplaza.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
    Review my website :: restaurants in overland park kansas

    ReplyDelete