Thursday, January 3, 2013

Another nice day....

Today has been another nice day, had lunch with Lee-Anne and Mr T, was really good to catch up. And the food was nice as well, and I remembered to take my nausea tablet so could enjoy it. After that David and I went to the lakeside markets, it was a real letdown, hardly any stalls there, but I did mange to buy something, well that's a lie, David got me this as I am into anything like this, I have a van on my key ring, I have a cover coming from ETSY for my iPhone of a VW van, and now I have a money box.....






It is so cool....., it takes pride of place on my desk :), which I have changed around to include some of my treasures so when I am working I have lovely things to look at.

Anyway today's photo a day theme is "HEART", so I edited this photo for it.... I am quite enjoying having to take a photo a day and work it in to the theme, anyway here it is:



I really do love the puppies :)

So 3 days down for 2013, and so far it has been pretty good, CRPS and all :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I want a money box just like your one. LOL

    Glad you had a god day. Greg was riding home from Whitianga on his motorbike with sidecar. I always feel a bit anxious when I know he is on the road. Today more so with all the holiday traffic

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo challenge pics you've put up so far. Those dogs look very lovable!

    Love your VW van:)

    ReplyDelete