Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Catch up.....

First up - Photos of the day :)


16/2/13 - "PERFECT" I love this photo of my mum and dad and the twins.... I still miss my mother every day :) - The quality is crap but hey :)
17/2/13 - "IN YOUR HAND" The flight tickets to the Gold Coast later in the year :)
18/2/13 "SOMETHING I DONT LIKE" - I think I must be the only one who hates capsicums, even when they are grown in our own garden :)
19/2/13 "I AM" - yes now 49 years old......
20/2/13 "WHERE YOU STOOD" - Yes the kitchen is where i stand a lot :)
Right onto other things, it was my birthday last Monday, i got this cake from David and the kids :)
We went to Wendy's for dinner, I was shot as you can tell by the photo, I had had a crap day and was not up to much.... :(
David and I don't do presents but the kids got me these bits and pieces :)
In the morning David and I went to "Mamaku Blue"  - a blueberry place, had a muffin each and a drink. They had a couple of donkeys there and a few sheep. 


This was the cafe, not fancy or anything but nice :)


They had a small museum there as well....

I remember these old phones, we used to have them with the turn handle and it was on a party line and we could listen in to the neighbours talking as you do when you are kids lol



 We used to have one of these heaters, well my parents did and if I remember rightly they gave out a lot of heat :)

Had a couple of wins lately the latest was two movie tickets to see Safe Haven, not sure if David and I will use them or give it to the kids.... The razor the I won also arrived and Chris claimed that lol

I have purchased the "DRAGON DICTATION" software the other day so have been playing around with that, it will be so good for my study, because last semester I got so sore with my wrists, so this way I can speak my notes and it will type it, it is pretty accurate as well, just need to learn all the bits and pieces. Speaking of study that will begin tomorrow, all my textbooks arrived today. 

As I said the other day I have been doing a small amount of exercise, well the scales are moving a bit quicker down because of this - yay :). If you look up the top to the left, you will see a widget, it is "How to Be a Fat Bitch", check it out, I am finding it really good :).

Anyway thats it from me for now, catch you later :)


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely birthday -I hope that you enjoyed your day !!
    We had those phones although not party lines !!!!
    Blueberry muffins would have to be one of my favourite things to eat.
    Well done on the wins !!!!
    Have the best day and good luck with your studies.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie looks great, nice score! And yep I remember some those things from the museum too ... man that makes me feel old! lol :)

    ReplyDelete