Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Halfway through another day…

Have I mentioned how much I love my Dragon Dictation, after getting shitty with it a few times while it tried to recognise my voice, I can now actually say I love it.
Anyway onto photo of the day – today's theme is 'PLAYING', well of course I had to choose the two puppies for this one, so here they are and I've taken a photo snapshot of the video...
 I must admit I'm a little bit scared about how I will go in the exams if I have to hand write the essays, but I suppose I shouldn't worry at the moment as I have about 11 weeks to go.

Today's study session is quite hard, and I was so grateful that I had the Dragon Dictation to help me, as I would really be struggling otherwise.

Though I haven't been 100%, the low carb eating is actually going quite good I am not really craving any sweet foods, I have probably been about 80% on track not bad for a first few days of trying to adjust.

Steph got home safe and sound from Auckland last night, I was a little bit worried as it is only her second time driving home from Auckland.

Anyway that's about it for me for now, I'm going to sign off and have some lunch and if anything else exciting happens this afternoon, then I will come back and update.

Have a great afternoon all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment