Sunday, February 3, 2013

What the.......

It is Sunday already and first of yes photo of the day again, yesterdays was "PATTERN" so here it is The pattern on my tablecloth...
Todays one is "something beginning with E" - so I did an Egg....
Yesterday I decided to set up a new study area, as this next semester is going to be full on... and they are papers I must pass for my placement later in the year. The photos are not the best, I used to be in the lounge but now i am more on the dinning room.... 

The first three photos are my desk, and the last one is David's desk, we swapped so he is now in the lounge, which suits him fine, and this way for me I am likely to get less distractions, though the view is looking out at the neighbors, which is not so great but nothing I can do about that for now. I am still going to be setting up my business this year but it maybe later rather than sooner... I have to think about the future as ACC are not going to keep paying me for the rest of my life, so I need a job I am able to with the CRPS, and as I have only just over a year to go out of four years, it seems silly to waste the papers I have done.......
The photos are pretty crap sorry.....
Sometimes I am thinking I am already a social worker lol, we seem to be having kids here that are having issues, they are sort of mates from the kids..... last night we had one of Stephs friend staying here, otherwise she would have been out on the street, last week we had a mate from Chris's stay for a couple of days because the parents needed a break.... it is a lot more complicated than what is written here though.... 

On to some good news, in the last week I have won 4 prizes - still to arrive so will talk about them as they get to me.... but I am pretty stoked with them and can't wait till I get them :). Three of them was from Facebook and one was from a blog..... 

This morning I did my hair pink again as it was coming out, this will be the last time before I go blonde.... not sure what I am going to do with the color then, if I will keep it as just the fringe or what..... 

This week I am going to do a vlog.... just because I can, so look out for that :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the colours of your tablecloth.

    Yes, parenting is complicated! It's great that you are able to help with your childrens friends. Hopefully you can get paid for it one day:)

    ReplyDelete