Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Am feeling a bit more positive today!

Just a smidgen though....

I am so hating the increase in meds, I hate the side effects it gives me while upping them, but I have to work through it....

Tomorrow it will be 8 years since mum died, my gosh the time has gone so fast, and I still think about her every day, I really miss her still....

Onto some good news, I can finally get my engagement and wedding ring on first time since the accident that I have been able to wear them longer than a couple of hours.....

Have booked our accommodation for Massey for April 10th and 11th when I will be down there for a contact course. David is driving and will be my writer.... we got a good deal on Grab One last night and it has good reviews on trip advisor. 

Our trip to Aussie is getting so much closer.... next year depending on finances we are thinking we might do a cruise to Aussie or something or prob the year after not sure yet. 

Anyway instead of procrastinating here, I better do some study....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some good things to look forward to, that always helps keep the spirits up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rings on. That's a good sign and an excellent milestone. I can get my engagement ring on if the weather is cool but I can't get my wedding ring off yet.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete