Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Men....

Are they really that thick... David goes last night I can't have breakfast now, as I normally had toast and cereal.... hello of course you can have breakfast you just need to google low carb breakfasts and be more organised..... he usually ate 2 pieces of toast in the car on is way to work.... so last night at 10pm I cooked him some low carb muffins, so that he could eat them on the way to work this morning..... ggggrrrrrr. So over easter I will cook stuff and put in the freezer in small bags so he can whip them out and eat on his way to work.

Slowly working my way through my assignment.... am over it already, roll on Tuesday next week, when it will be posted in and I get to have a week off :)

Next week Friday, I get my hair done, was going to get some coloured highlights in it, but will leave that till next time, I just want to enjoy the blonde for now :)

Anyway thats it for now, nothing else to say for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww you are a sweetheart doing that for David! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's a man thing. My husband can complain there is nothing to eat despite the fridge, 2 freezers & the pantry being full.

    ReplyDelete