Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rearranging....

I am going to have to rearrange my day... if I am going to succeed at my studies.

Last night I had a meltdown - and left the dinner in the oven and told everyone to dish up their own and went to the bedroom and cried.....

This morning I am not talking to anyone, I am over everyone in this house, well only talking when I have to and then it is only a mumble.......

Today Steph is at her beauty course at tech and Chris is at his automative class, so I will get some me time, something I am sadly lacking lately due to kids etc.....

I wanted food last night, sweet yummy food, but we had none - so I had nothing, good thing we have nothing in the house cause I would have eaten the lot last night.

Today is a new day, I am going to start my portfolio which I am dreading, I hate politics....

Yes I am still grumpy.... but in less than an hour I will be kid and husband free, can't bloody wait :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww hugs! I think every mum feels like this some days .. I had my episode last week. Mine was set off by my 17yr daughter telling me off infront of the other kids. Hard work being a mum isn't it? You're doing good and with everything you have on your plate you deserve an extra hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what you are studying but do you need to put yourself through the stress at the moment? Perhaps aim for more quality days? Can you have a break for a term to give yourself time to relax?

    I hope you can cheer up and enjoy that family you have.

    ReplyDelete