Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Struggling....

I am really struggling, the study is so hard.... I am so tired, I am not sleeping properly. I might have to drop some things and am thinking photo of the day is one of them..... Will see, on Thursday I am getting my hair done, maybe I will feel better after that. Steph is going to drive me as I can no longer drive distances anymore, I hate how CRPS is taking away my freedom bit by bit.....

I am scared on how I am going to be able to do the three hour exams, I am dreading them as well because my writer who I have been with all along wont be there to do my exams with me....I am seriously wondering about getting a medical certificate for the exams.....I am wondering on how I going to cope with a 60 day placement..... I just don't know, but I do know I am scared shitless.

I am grumpy, angry, scared and ..... Just don't know what else...

No comments:

Post a Comment