Saturday, March 16, 2013

Things are....

pretty stressed in this house at the moment, David and I are getting on each others wick at the moment, I know in a few days things will be back to normal, well I hope so as living in this house right now is not a happy positive place, which is what I need..... it has been building up for a while now.

Tomorrow we are going to my sisters place, to catch up with my dad, not sure if David is coming or not, don't really care cause Steph can drive. It will be 8 years ago tomorrow that we put mum to rest, well the day we had the funeral.

Got quite a bit of study today, which is good, will do another bout tomorrow before we head over to Tauranga.

A close friend of mine, is going through a rough time, his father is dying..... I hate not being able to do anything, but he has support from his family, I just send the occasional text and say that I am thinking of them all.....

I am feeling very emotional at the moment, I am trying to hold it all together... Right now I really wish I did not live in Rotorua.... I wish when I moved here David sold this place, he has lived here for 20 odd years, and it has been renovated about 7 or 8 years ago, though it is nice, it is not me at all.... it was his ex that designed it. I am trying to add myself into it a bit with accessories BUT.... well you know what. We have talked about selling it, but it would be stupid to sell right now, maybe we can talk about it at the end of the year, when we know what the kids are doing. I keep dreaming of the day we leave this place and Rotorua. 

Anyway thats it from me, have a lovely Sunday all, and just maybe this rain they keep talking about will arrive :)


1 comment:

  1. It's very difficult to start a new marriage in someone else's house. In generations past it was quite common. I can't imagine how the new wife felt having to take over where the last one was when she died.

    I don't have any answers for you. It's simply not fair that you have this terrible disease on top of trying to make your new life work.

    Hope you get out with Steph tomorrow as planned. Sometimes we all need a little space. Will pray for you both.

    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete