Monday, March 4, 2013

Weigh in...

Weighed in this morning and had a loss of 400 g for the week, I am pretty stoked with that, as I have not been 100% on track.

 Onto photo of the day, today's theme is "LUCKY" and I chose this photo of my good luck charm that Chris gave me for my birthday, I have tied it to the light on my desk so I can see it every day and know that someone is looking over me.

This is the view that I have when I am studying, I wish it was  nicer than a broken fence and looking onto the neighbours deck. Oh well nothing I can do about it now so I just have to grin and bear it.

Have not been doing too well this morning, lots of dry reaching have no idea why and now my throat's really sore because of that. I have taken an anti nausea tablet and really hope that helps.

Anyway that's about it from me, I better get back in to study, I have to do a portfolio on a statute or a section of the statute, so real exciting stuff. 

 Have a great day all  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yukk I hate feeling sick. Hope it passes quickly.

    Cute charm. Is there room to put a pot with a tall tree? I suppose not.

    Feeling for you.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay good work on your loss!! I too hate the nausea feeling!! Yuck, hope it's gone soon :(

    ReplyDelete