Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Back into a routine....

Back into the routine of study study study, not that I had a break really, but anyway the good news that political assignment which I was really struggling with I got a B, so was stoked with that, in fact all the assignments I have sent in, I am pleased with the results this semester. 

We went out for dinner on Saturday night and took David's mother, before it got to cold at nights to take her out.... was quite nice :). Also over the weekend, I watched Identity Thief, was really pathetic, thought it was going to be heaps better. 

I have added a couple of links on the side bar, one being the link to the CRPS website I have set up, still requires a bit of work, but there is enough information there to make it live, click "here" to check it out. Also the link is up on the right above the 'about me'. Another link on the left is for a shop called RAPT, it has the most awesome gifts, click the picture to take you to their shop.

I have been cooking meals in the crockpot, so much better than trying to do it at night when my body crashes.... so everyone better get used to crockpot meals cause that is what our winter meals is going to consist off :)

This morning I had my meeting with ACC, I have a meeting with their doctor, in late June, then will catch back up with ACC sometime in July/August. The meeting today actually went quite well, David came with me for support. 

And on a sad note my thoughts are with all those involved in the Boston bombings this morning (NZ time), especially the medical stuff who will experience many sights I am sure they wish, they will never see again. 

2 comments:

  1. I love my crock pot too for exactly the same reason, get it done in the morning when I have all the energy and don't have to think about it again. Congrats on your B ... awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on your results - well done !!!!
    I love my crock pot too - used it on the weekend and think that it will be used heaps over the next few months.
    Have the best day and take care !
    Me

    ReplyDelete