Sunday, April 21, 2013

Love them or hate them...

I am talking about see through bags... like this one below. I used to hate them, now I love them, I would love this one but it is way out of my price range at $281 (NZ$)...even though I love handbags and am obsessed with them, this one is still out of price range...

Apart from the fact it is sold out as well, another reason I can't have it :) - Click 'here' for more details about it.

I am really surprised that there is still Easter Eggs in our local supermarket, and they are not just the cheap ones but good branded names... at half price. Normally they would be long gone by now, are peoples eating habits changing...

Yesterday David and I purchased a cork board, we are going to put our 5 year goals up on it.... I will do mine (well I actually know mine) and David will do his, and hopefully we can find a happy medium :)

I have rejoined WW (WeightWatchers in case you didn't know), Low Carb is just not working for me, this way I can track what I am eating....and hopefully this will give me more scope with some of the side effects from the meds,which low carb is just not doing... because I am so temperamental with what I can now eat.... I need to have more  flexibility in my food choices. I am just not getting enough healthy food groups with low carb. I need to get a more balanced diet at the moment, maybe when I get better I may re-look at it. 

Oh and another thing, I am getting a tattoo... it will be just above my ankle, seeing as I always wear long skirts, it can easily be hidden.

Anyway thats it from me, not much happened this weekend, weather was crappy and I got loads of study done :)

1 comment:

  1. Lots and lots of rain. I guess it's good the drought has been thoroughly broken for most people.

    I'm rapt with the results I'm getting. But definitely not for anyone taking meds as you are.

    I've ordered a home BP monitor because BP is really my only concern other than losing the weight.

    All the best at WW. I appreciate you need the flexibility it offers, especially on days when you don't feel like eating.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete