Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nearly the weekend....

Forgot to mention the other day when we went out for lunch, they had these cool salt and pepper shakers in the shape of Coca Cola bottles.... thought they were so cool, and if I did not have my Kombi salt and pepper shakers, I might have just got these ;)


Yesterday I was over this blasted assignment that I did some cooking, so I could freeze some stuff for David's lunches and breakfasts etc, or for when I just can not be bothered cooking. I made a Haymaker Pie, which can be found "here". I am going to have some for lunch today :)

I also made some muffins, I hated how there were only 5 (bottom of the pic), I love even numbers, they were Lynda's Cheese Muffins and recipe can be found "here". I was tempted to make 6 smaller ones but then thought I have to fight my OCD ;) The top 2 photos are Egg and Bacon Pies which can be found "here".

The only bad thing was that I pushed myself far to much, and last night I was in so much pain, my arms were burning, my leg was cramping up and just felt overall crap... I cried, I swore but it made no difference. Biscuit (dog) must have sensed I was not well, she kept wanting to sit on me, she always does this when I am not well, would be cute if she was not so big lol.

The assignment is nearly done, just a bit of finishing off..... and then I can send the blasted thing in, can not wait, I am over it. I don't think I have ever done an assignment before that has required so much research.

Tomorrow I am going to Tauranga with David, and getting my hair bleached for the final time and then it will be complete, and next time I will get some coloured highlights in....

Next week David and I are off to Palmerston North for my 2 day contact course.... am looking forward to going away, but not looking forward to the drive, the course etc...

I am hoping to work on the CRPS website next week, I really want it finished, but I must do this assignment first.... :(.

Anyway thats it for me now, catch you later :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been busy in the kitchen but that you over did it a bit - it's so hard to draw the line sometimes isn't it ?
    Hope that assignment is finished soon - one less thing for you to worry about.
    Must make arrangements to meet when you are here.
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! I get six out of that recipe - I use the silicon muffin tray. Never mind, 5 is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I left a comment but it got eaten!! I said well done one the baking, you have been busy. I get 6 out of that recipe but probably because I use the silicon muffin tray. 5 is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. baking yummm!

    Sorry it messed you up. It's a real pain trying to find the right balance and sticking to it. Don't be afraid to go t bed for a while in the afternoon. Some people find it the only way they can live a decent life. My sister has a quiet time for a couple of hours every afternoon and has done so for as long as I can remember. Perhaps you can set 2 hours into your general routine and not feel robbed or as though yu are wasting your day.

    Might be worth a try.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I haven't tried those muffins yet, wanting to tho... sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete