Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekend is here....

Today I purchased this nail polish.... it is Liquid Sand by OPI, the colour is 'The Impossible' - only did my nails last night, so will have to wait to try it....



Below is a video of how to use it, and what it looks like...


 

I also got a mirror for my make-up desk.... pictures didn't really do it justice... though Chico loved looking at herself in the mirror...



This weekend it is wet here, though not as wet as Tauranga and the Mount... they have had some bad flooding from what I read.

Went to the markets and got some feijoas and avocado's and then into town to pick up the mirror and a few other bits and pieces. 

Tomorrow is study study study again....

2 comments:

  1. That liquid sand looks nice I love the blue and purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is an interesting looking nail polish - have fun !
    Good luck with your studies.
    Have the best week that you can.
    Me

    ReplyDelete