Wednesday, May 8, 2013

For a very special person - Karen




RIP Karen, many many hugs to your family and friends at this time. You were loved by so many :). The pain is no longer with you anymore, and because of you I have set up the CRPS website, hopefully no-one will ever have to go through what you have been through, not only the CRPS but the cancer as well. Enjoy what the next phase of life has to offer you, and I know one thing for sure it will be without pain. 
When I look at my followers I see your beautiful face smiling, even after everything that was put before you. 

She loved horses.....

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this news - sending heaps of love, hugs and positive energy your way !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your friend. You will miss her.

    Lovely horse picture.

    You take care now.

    Nlessings

    ReplyDelete