Saturday, May 18, 2013

Today I....

Weighed in, so have my starting point and so far am perfectly on track...

Was hoping to get out for a small walk today, but the weather put hold to that....

Am finally getting on top of the assignments, 1 will be finished tomorrow, got about another hours work on it, then another one on Monday, then I have 8 days to finish the final one, and 2 weeks after that exam time. I wont get a break of two or three weeks between semesters as I need to get ahead so I hopefully wont have much to do when we are in Aussie.

Steph has managed to pick up another shift for work tonight, so she is stoked, I am sure she will be even more stoked when she gets paid next week :)

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to have a starting point - good for you !!
    Well done on the work you have done on your assignments.
    Have a great week and take care.
    Me

    ReplyDelete