Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another appointment...

My darling husband has been helping me with my charm bracelet, well he has purchased most of them for me :), these are the 8 I have need another 10 to finish of the bracelet. I have a jandal, laptop, frog, cellphone, drama mask, hippy bus, peace sign and a whale.

Today I had my appointment with the ACC doctor, we discussed my back to work program, the appointment went pretty good, I think it will come back as unfit for the jobs I have been doing as all my jobs were physical. Though I have had a few hassles with ACC in the beginning, they have not been to bad the last 12 months, my leg has not officially been diagnosed with CRPS, but when he checked it today, it was lovely shade of purples which was good, as he could certainly see it has CRPS. There also had been improvement with the CRPS arms though not a lot, there was some, which was great. I work hard to keep the range of movement, and also do a lot of desensitization exercises, all these things help, though it gets pretty boring day in and day out, I know how important it is. 

Apart from that, not much else has been happening I don't think :)

5 comments:

  1. You have some lovely charms there - keep collecting !!!
    Have the best afternoon !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love charms, I had another one but that was when I was with the ex.... so such a shame I had to get a new one ;)

      Delete
  2. I love that you can wear charms that have special meaning for you personally. Your collection is growing nicely.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have the other 10 sussed out, have circled them in the book that shows the charms, just in case David wants to surprise me :)

      Delete
  3. Love your charms. They are gorgeous! Sorry I haven't been commenting much. I'm going to fix that :)

    ReplyDelete