Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Now that winter is here....

Yip thats right in case you did not know, it is now winter, that means my arms don't cope well with the temperature change, after doing some research, ok a lot of research I found the perfect thing - Impact-wear limb protectors, they have this little bit of sponging in the top half, to protect from light knocks, cause trust me when it is winter and your arm is cold a bump can send you screaming, today I tried them and they are awesome, it is $31.40 for 2, so a very reasonable price. I got mine from 'here' and they come in small, medium and large. They are really soft to wear, though I did find the padding inside a little irritating but will see how it goes. I was only able to wear them for about 40 minutes today before they started irritating me, but hopefully over time the arm will get used to it, if I wear it every day and slowly increase the time I wear them for. 



The nail polish you can just see is one of the ones I got the other day,(in this post), the colours are so bright, I love them, they are really summer colours but hey when did I ever care what I wear in what seasons, besides I wear summer clothes pretty much all year around anyway :)

Today is another day of trying to catch up on some sleep, sleeping at night is not that great at the moment, I sent in my medical certificate for my exams, so it is just wait and see and cross fingers, I am hoping next semester stuff arrives soon so I can start on it, really want to get ahead a bit before Aussie :)

Anyway just waffling now so catch you later :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea - so glad you have found something that will help you !
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very comfortable and a lot less obtrusive. It's a great idea and I hope the lining works long term.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete