Monday, June 24, 2013

The weekend and another week begins...

Yesterday we decided to go to Mount Maunganui, a place I love and miss so much, the beach is my place where I can go and feel normal and relaxed....

We had been to the mall, where I got another 2 nail polishes from 'The Color Club', they are vegan and all product and ingredients are animal friendly.... a lot of companies will say they are animal friendly but their ingredients are not, check carefully if not sure. Anyway the nail polishes were buy 1 get 1 free, could not resist that :)

After that we went to the beach and decided to do my 1k there as it was not windy and cold, was so lovely walking by the beach.These are the 15 sec videos you can do with Instagram.... not that exiting and was just mucking around with it.
video
video
Am hoping to get out for a walk soon, yesterdays walk was 1.25k's in a time of 15min 12 seconds, so a bit slow but had done some walking around the mall beforehand and did not have walking shoes on. And again it is Monday and forgot to weigh in...I think it is because I am not making weight my number 1 goal anymore, my goal is to be as happy as can be and just trying to enjoy life :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a great goal to have - not getting stuck on the numbers !!!
    Any walk is better than nothing - don't worry about the time.
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and yip any type of walk has got to better than sitting on my arse doing nothing :)

    ReplyDelete