Monday, July 15, 2013

Another week begins...

I ordered these bra's on the 4th July, (they have an offer still on, buy 2 get 2 free with the Cacique range) at 'Lane Bryant'.... this is the second time I have purchased bra's online and seeing as the first time was successful, I figured I would give it another shot, they arrived today on the 15th July so 11 days not bad from the USA. 


I ordered two types, both from the 'Cacique range' the top one which is a Cotton No-Wire Bra, I got this in a grey and white, the bottom one is Passion Lace Full Coverage Bra, which I got in Black and Cafe Mocha.
I took my time in choosing them, did my measurements and redid them and double checked it all, read the reviews and made my decision, and purchased them, and they fit perfect, assuming they last well, I will be buying all my bra's from them in the future. Postage was a bit extreme at $44 (NZ) but with the buy 2 get 2 free, it was worth it, in the end the 4 bras came to $165.50 (NZ) - postage included, roughly $41 a bra, which is less than what I would have paid in NZ for 4 bra's, and they are much nicer than what I could ever get here. So this morning, I went through my bra's and threw out most of my old ones, it was so nice to have new nice bra's that fit well. Next time, I think I will get some matching pants. 

We have the kennels booked for the dogs, if the kids decide looking after the dogs is to hard, they can drop them off there, better that the dogs going missing, the are teenagers after all the kids I mean ;).

And the best news ever, I can now officially say we are off to Aussie next week, and really looking forward to be meeting Linda M :)

And on that note I am off to have my nap, slept like crap last night due to a certain teenager coming in late etc...

7 comments:

  1. Gosh the time has gone so quickly !!!! I can't believe that you are going to be over here next week !!!
    I live and die by a good bra. I bought some from some store north of Brisbane when we were up that way once and then managed to find them online from Bra Warehouse (I think it was called) and have bought quite a few from there since then. I think you are very brave buying them without trying them on first - I don't think I could do that !!!!
    Have the best week !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must admit was a bit wary, but glad I did it now :)

      Delete
  2. Those bras are a bargain and you did well getting a good fit.

    Teenagers!!!!!

    Sleep well tonight.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must admit I was a bit scared but they fit so nice, I love them lol.... and yip teenagers say no more :)

      Delete
  3. Nice bras and I like the dress in your previous post :) Have a great trip, I hope you keep well and enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynda, I am making sure I do everything well for the next days so that I will be well enough to enjoy it :)

      Delete
  4. It's great that everything worked out with ordering on-line. I always worry that things won't fit me. How exciting to be heading off in just a week's time - we had 24C here today and you'll be a lot further north. I hope the good weather holds xx

    ReplyDelete