Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 3:

Yip Tracy CROCKS lol, and even worse these thingee's to put on them, and seeing how you love them so much, here is a photo or two :)




Woke up to another beautiful morning again, slept like a log last night, yesterday I did not use the chair and my poor CRPS ankle, was just a fraction sore, bit of a catch 22 with CRPS in arms and leg, if I walk I trigger the ankle, if I use the chair my arms get sore from doing wheelies :)

Here are some photos around the complex :)


David by the pool, which I am hoping to give it a go some time :)


Me by the pool and here you can see what I am wearing :)


Our apartment - 4th from the top, easier than counting up :)


The photo below is the Mantra Bel Air where we stayed with the kids, when we first came over  just over 3 years ago. We were the 5th floor down from the top, not sure if you can zoom in the blog photo but you can see a red umbrella we were the floor above that :)



Here is our small pool


Here is the spa pool which I will definitely use :)


A Pool table, I will challenge David to a game at some stage :)


Massage Chairs :)


Games Room :)


And today I woke up to this, was a bit dark but looking not to bad now with the clouds :)


Anyway am saving this post to publish later after I have added todays photos :)


Today we went to "Ripley's Believe it or Not", I loved it :)


Then we went to "Skypoint", where we had lunch and relaxed:)

After that we went to the "Haunted House" shop, and got some more drinking glasses, as I only had 1 left from our visit here just over 3 years ago, they only had 4 left, I also got some cool arm warmers as they were going cheap, will show pics tomorrow. We didn't do the walk through this time, just went there to get the stuff we wanted to buy :)

So thats day 3 over and done with, tomorrow no real plans just going to do some sight seeing I think, my ankle needs a break from walking, as we didn't use the chair with all the major roadworks it just would have been to hard :).

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun. The pools look very tempting. Beautiful day here but Hard frost this am... See what you are missing. Rain coming too.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day was had by both of you !!!
    Hope the weather is good tomorrow. Have the best time !
    Me

    ReplyDelete