Monday, August 26, 2013

Another one bites the dust....

Another assignment done and in, a 2 week mid term break now, but I will have to use it for catch up, but wont be doing 12 hour days on the computer which I did on Sunday to get it finished. My butt was so sore and my ankles kept cramping up, but all done now :)

God this weather is driving me batty, I didn't realise how much the weather affects my mood, I have been really down, add that to the pressure of assignments, and I was not a nice person to be around lol - the dogs still love me though, just wish we could get some sunshine :(.

Last night I was determined to get spring started, so I cleaned the deck up, got the BBQ ready, made a salad, but the weather never got good enough for a BBQ. So we had a salad but ate it inside, was nice to have a salad though, but there was no way I was going to pay $7 for a cucumber. So we put cut up orange in it, which was rather tasty and refreshing. 

Tomorrow morning I have my psychologist, been a few weeks since I have seen her, will be good to chat too.....

Anyway thats it from me for now, have a lovely Tuesday :)

2 comments:

  1. 12 hours in one day at your computer Wow! You did well toto get that one finished.

    I hope you can take it a bit easier over the next two weeks.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MargieAnne, wont be doing a 12 hour day again in a hurry :)

    ReplyDelete