Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I am.....

getting withdrawal symptoms from giving up shopping. I have not dared looked at clothes sites like 'ASOS', 'Autograph' and many more, I have enough clothes but boy those sales are pretty hard to ignore. But I am saving my money for the next trip.

I have a 2000 word essay to do in 48 hours, which I have hardly started.... finding it really hard to get motivated, finding all the excuses under the sun. But I will have to get onto it properly tomorrow. It is suppose to rain so that might keep me motivated. Today I cleaned up the deck a bit, as it felt summery though it was bloody freezing. Am hoping to sit outside a bit sooner rather than later. I need to get some big pots moved of there, will do that in the weekend or next week, well the kids will do it, I will tell them what to do. 

I am restless and out of sorts, have no idea why.

Anyway here are some pics of things we purchased while on holiday and they are not clothes, I may not have my place by the sea yet but it will happen  so am getting ready for that day :)

Hmmmm think I might have an obsession with kombi stuff lol - Just a few pictures for the wall :)





An amethyst with a dolphin on it.....


 A paper weight.....


Nothing to exciting but stuff I can look at and smile to myself :) and no that one day that house by the beach at the Gold Coast will happen, ok might not be right on the beach (unless I win the lotto), but within 10kms of the beach I will be happy :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've got a place to put them where you can lok on them and enjoy while you wait. They will be great fun to have around.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete