Saturday, August 17, 2013

Just what I need....

David and I are both getting a cold, not surprising, but I really want to be well for the funeral which is Monday.

I am restless and can't stop thinking about moving to Aussie, have joined a Facebook group of people who have moved to the Gold Coast from New Zealand. So getting lots of information from them... One thing I am going to make sure is that we know all the ins and outs before we move, and ideally one of us will have a job to go to. I wish David would take a bit more interest, though he says he wants to move, but he is one of these people that can not really be bothered researching it, I think he just expects me to do it, like most things.

Am feeling a bit down at the moment, I think it is a combination of things, like my Aunty dying, coming back down from the holiday, struggling with my study and a few other things, nothing major apart from my aunty, but little things just niggling away, also the horrible wet weather is not making life exciting, and just looking at the weather forecast it does not look any better for the next  few days. Weather has a lot to do with me and how I feel.

Onto some good news though I read a blog from Megan her blog is called "This is Megan Kerr", it is a fashion beauty blog, she is from New Zealand as well. Anyway she had a competition the other week and I won, one of her prizes, well it arrived today and this is what I got...


Just what I needed as I was running out of shampoo and conditioner, and you can never have enough Blistex, it was a really nice surprise when this turned up today.

Maybe tonight I will win the Aussie lotto ticket I purchased online, am going to buy one every week :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I set your post aside to comment on then suddenly was so tired I went to bed instead. And here I am back again at 1 am.

    I'm so sorry about your aunt. This is a huge loss for you and although you were expecting her to go it's still hard. I do hope you and David are not getting colds as well.

    I hope you can find some way to relax today. The last few weeks have been loaded with stress both good and bad. Take care.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got back to sleep :), I think I am ok in fighting the cold but David is pretty out of it (Mans Flu lol). Have a lovely Sunday, looking nice and sunny here :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you will be attending a funeral.

    I read Megan Kerr as well :) Great win. I'd love to move to the Gold Coast as well. Now I've been I have visions of running away from everything. Unfortunately I can't run away from myself! lol.

    ReplyDelete