Thursday, August 29, 2013

Out of sorts.....

Not really sure what is up, I am not feeling depressed, not happy just sort of boring, if that makes sense, well I think that is what it is :)

Today we had the signs of spring for a couple of hours, I opened up the doors wide and enjoyed the fresh air till Biscuit decided to do a runner, poor Chico was going psycho when she saw Biscuit jump the fence, anyway about 3/4 hour later we found her down the street phew :)

Was out with Chris yesterday and we were at the supermarket and my arms/hands went the lovely blue colour they go with CRPS, this is the first time he has really ever seen it, cause normally I cover them up, to keep them the same temperature... he found it funny and couldn't stop looking at them lol.

Am currently weighing up about applying for a job, it is 32 hours a week and in the area of rehab. I am not sure I could do 32 hours but I think I will apply anyway, good practice if I get an interview, and also it means I will update my CV, thats not a bad thing. 

I have an online test and struggling keeping anything in that brain of mine, it is on Monday will be glad to get that out the way. 

Am sure most of you know about this, but in case you don't, there is this website called 'Ebook Lovers', this will take you to the Facebook page, everyday they offer free kindle books, I have got some really good ones from them, go check them out :)

Anyway thats me for now, don't forget to check out my fashion blog, click 'here' to see it :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for the job interview, I reckon go for it and see what happens... can only be good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I was thinking Lyn, got nothing to lose :)

      Delete