Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Slow down please.....

The time is going to fast - slow down please.... I added a photo at the top it is of Surfers Paradise :)

Today consisted of going to 'Seaworld', and again I loved every minute of it :), we watched te sealion show, the dolphin show, it is a shame that it is the same as when we went 3 1/2 years ago, but it was still good. They have added some new things to it, and one is the 'Jet Stunt Extreme'...
Bugger was going to show a couple of videos but they wont upload, think it is something to do with the internet we are using at the apartment, will do them when I get home, so here are some photos instead, the top two are the dolphins, and the third one is the Jet Stunt Extreme.



Just a pic of David and I to prove we were there :)






In case you are wondering why all these photos of me, well because of my size I was always camera shy, but now I am who I am, and i want my kids to have some photos of me, before I go to another life :).

Excuse the bike gloves on the hand, these are the gloves I use when I am in my wheelchair.

Tunic Top - Autograph
Skirt - Holy Clothing
Earrings - Byron Bay

OMG the food prices in Seaworld is unbelievable.... an ice-cream cost heaps.... for two scoops it cost $6.59 Aussie dollars.


Tomorrow we are going back to Byron Bay yay, there are a few things I want to get, we are also going to another town past Byron Bay, the things I might ant to buy could be another headband or two, maybe a handbag, and maybe a few other things. 

Wednesday we are going to Jupiter's to see a show called 'Lumiair', really looking forward to it, it is LumiAir – A Cirque Extraordinaire!

Anyway over and out for another day :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are having such a great time and that the weather has been so good. We were going to see Lumiair on Wednesday as well but now I have a few clients this week and we can't get there :( I hope you enjoy it as I have heard such good things about the show.
    Have a great time at Byron !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've packed so much into your first week. And you're still smiling.

    May the lovely weather continue and the days draggggg...........

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The days are going fast but the memories are forever and you have many wonderful ones from this trip.

    Love your photos and you look terrific.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete