Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just....

I just passed my online test the other day, I am so over just scrapping through all the time, looking forward to next year when I will be doing part time. I also didn't get the job I applied for, not that I was really expecting too, but it has got me motivated to update the CV properly and will keep looking for part time work.

Anyway did a Goodiebox vlog on my other blog if you want to check it out click 'here', sorry the sound is crap and the quality is also crap, I had to adjust the quality for blogger to accept it.

Didn't get any study done again, spent the morning doing housework, and then had to go to a JP and get some papers verified and signed so that I can now collect my winnings on the Gold Coast Lotto that we buy each week. Tomorrow will be study day :).

Yesterday I met another lady with CRPS, who lives in Rotorua, was really good and nice to meet someone new :). 

Anyway thats  it from me for now, tomorrow I might take some Chico Chop photos, it has been a while since she has been on the blog :)

1 comment:

  1. But at least you passed and you don't have to re-sit the test. It must be lovely to find people battling the same condition so you can not only understand each other but support each other. I love the new look of your blog xx

    ReplyDelete