Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WARNING: A negative post.... and Christmas is not far away

Starting to see Christmas stuff out and about, the year is nearly over... and in a way I will be glad, this year has not turned out the way I expected.... through no-body's fault, just has. 

Got another assignment back and just passed again, am sick of just passing... but hopefully next year will be better as I will not be doing full-time study, thats if I study, I am tired, my brain is fried, and I am just tired from it all......

Another thing is I am sick of some people in my life.... family and friends...

First of family - sometimes I just feel like I am a housekeeper/flatmate. I know this is partially my fault, but all I seem to do is housework, housework and more bloody housework, I think what has happened is that everybody now takes it for granted that I will do it. I don't mind doing the housework but some days when I am shattered it would be nice that someone will just step in. Hello if you see a mess clean it up ggggrrrrrrr.

Now friends, just recently I was there for a friend that I have known for quite a few years, but now they are sorted they no longer contact me, hello I listened to all your issues for weeks, now they have sorted it would still be nice to know you still want to keep in touch..... Again I feel like I have been used.


Next friendship, another one that has been for a few years as well, communication is a two-way conversation or so I always thought...I am sick of asking questions and just getting closed replies all the time, no how are you doing. I went out of my way for this person a couple of times and hardly got a thank you. I had been there for this friend over the years, and again feel like I have just been used.


It hurts, right now I could really do with a friend to talk to,  it is not all bad though, there are some people in my life, who I can call real friends, people that I have been there for, and people that are here for me, but I suppose the people above I talk about I called close friends.


Ok enough negativity, life goes on and tomorrow is a new day and I will wake up and feel a little better. 


Good news Chris got his learners license today and went for his first driving lesson, and did really well :). Really proud of him, 5 years ago I would never have thought he would be doing year 13 and wanting to drive, as well as getting certificates for diving :). 


Am I the only one in New Zealand that can not be bothered with the America's Cup, I couldn't care less about it. In fact I hoped we would loose, (Don't kill me for saying that lol). 


Anyway better sign of for tonight before I carry on moaning again :)


18 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie!

    I won't kill you but PLEASE don't say that again *smiling* I had withdrawal symptoms today and if the weather continues as predicted no racing tomorrow. Wah!

    We were shouted, I think a birthday gift or some such, a day on a spectator boat when they held America's Cup in Auckland. That was the first defence which we won. Loved every minute. :) Of course we have to be biased. NZs America's Cup quest first began in Mercury Bay. It's quite a story with an old Zephyr being used as the official Club-Rooms and Office.

    And you are allowed to moan. We all do so from time to time. I think it is amazing the way you keep going and at least you are getting passes so you can move on to the next paper.

    Hope you feel better after a good night .... hope you get a good sleep.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MargieAnne, Hopefully tomorrow I will feel a little better :)

      Delete
  2. Haha Jackie I feel the exact same way. Listening to everyone at work watching the live stream and I really couldn't care less and don't even know where we stand.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL if it wasn't for hubby I wouldn't know either... at hubby's work tomorrow they have got in a big screen so staff can watch it.... why I have no idea :)

      Delete
  3. Moan away - it's your blog. I know what you mean about the housework, seriously, if the bin is full - empty it! No I don't bloody know what is for dinner, one of you has been home all day & the other two since 3.30, I get home at 7, sort something out.

    As for your friends, that hurts, especially when you have been there for them. I hope they see the error of their ways, if not just focus on your friends who don't use you.

    Your boy is doing so well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the housework is the killer, one day I will explode then they will know how I feel :)

      Delete
  4. Dear Jackie. Feel free to rant away on Friday, lol. God knows you listened to me a couple of weeks ago. Anyhow, I'm smiling a lot more these days and feeling a lot better so bring it on girlfriend - I'm listening, maybe throw in a few laughs too.

    On the other hand I am a bit gutted there's no sailing today. I put my big computer screen on my counter and we all watch it in reception. Red socks and all. Mind you I'll be exactly the same in a couple of months when I don my bookies cap for the Melbourne Cup too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you are smiling a lot more now, and might just take you up on that offer on Friday :)

      Delete
    2. I'll be ready and listening:)

      Delete
  5. Oh dear Jackie... I hope you are feeling a little better after that :) I don't think you need to like the racing... I don't enjoy many sports either! I do love the yachting though :)

    It hurts when friends turn out to not be friends - happens to all of us. Heck look at the "battering" I took on someone's public blog and facebook... I had thought that person was a friend but there you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yip sometimes you have let them go, if they are bringing you down to much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeahh sad there are friends, and there are "friends"
    Hope you feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Driving teenagers must be such a scary feeling!

    I hear you about the housework. I've voiced my opinion many times but it's just gotten worse. That full bin will be my undoing one of these day. That, and the empty toilet rolls on the floor. grr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one was scary but this time it does not seem so bad lol.

      Delete
  9. Oh Jackie - I know exactly how you feel. Vent away - it's your blog to use as you need to.
    Also - if you need to chat - I'm only a phone call away. I can always ring you back if you want - we have a type of World Chat card and it doesn't cost us much at all - happy to chat if you need an ear to listen.
    Take care and stop scaring me with thoughts of Christmas !!!
    Have the best day you can.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all have times like this where it gets to us ... you've been there many times for me. Only just getting my head back into reading blogs again (taken me a bit) ... so hopefully you're feeling better by now. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jackie... time for another post - I hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete