Thursday, October 3, 2013

3rd day wheat free.....

Well am into day 3, of 98% wheat free, (I say 98% because I had a fraction of stuffing from the chicken) and I have to say I am feeling slightly better, I seem to have a bit more energy, I still slept this afternoon, but for not quite as long. I am not sure if it because I am wheat free, as it has only been 3 days, but I think it may be a combination of that and the lovely spring days we are having well the last 2 days anyway. Also the scales have gone down a little..... whatever the reason, it feels pretty good to be feeling a little more energetic, I still have a long way to go but small baby steps will make me a healthier person long term :).

I had moved my desk in the sun the other week, well more in the sun, now it is to hot, so am going to move it again just to the other side of the room, where there is not so much sun, I could draw the curtains but that defeats the purpose of putting it by the window in the first place :). In fact might move it soon, seeing as I have the energy.

So on that note, catch you all tomorrow :)

Ok I did it, I moved the desk etc, I shouldn't have, I feel sick, nauseous  shaking and dizzy....and sore, what the f**k  why can't I wait for someone else to be home to help me.... I don't think I will ever learn :(.

1 comment:

  1. Good girl!!! Keep it up, you know you will feel better every day. There are so many benefits to be had :)

    ReplyDelete