Thursday, October 17, 2013

A bit of this and a bit of that.....


  • Just had the builder in to put up some railings on the steps outside, ACC are paying for them, will be glad to get it done, have had a few near misses going up and down them.

  • Sent in my last assignment this morning, and that paper has no exam, so another paper done and dusted and should pass

  • Another lovely photo of Miss Biscuit, David had gone to work woke up to snoring and thought it was David, but it was Miss Biscuit.

  • Think I finally have my desk corner set up how I like it, my living dead dolls, my lava lamp some of my kombi collection, some little bits and pieces from the kids and David over the years. Some of my treasures. The cabinet you can just see on the left, was mum's, I didn't really like mum's taste much but always loved that cabinet, it is kind of gothic, and when mum passed dad didn't like it, so I claimed it :)


  • Am having the rest of this week off, to catch up with housework then next week will be studying for exams.

  • Onto some thing much more serious, check out this "website", I for one am going to boycott these companies. All my make-up is animal friendly and now I am going to start on clothes, in case you can't be bothered checking out the site, here is the list so far. 
  • Primark
  • Victoria's Secret
  • Ralph Lauren
  • Giorgio Armani
  • GAP
    • Banana Republic
    • Old Navy
  • J-Crew
  • JC Penny
  • DKNY
  • Hugo Boss
  • Tommy Hilfiger
  • Kate Spade
  • Hanes
  • Express
  • New York & Company
  • Bath & Body Works
  • L'Oreal
  • Diesel
  • Nike
  • American Apparel
  • Vichy
  • Mango

But I do recommend you do check it out....

Anyway thats it from me for today :)

6 comments:

  1. YAY for getting your steps sorted out and your assignment sent off - good things to tick of the To Do List !!
    Have a great Friday and good luck with your studies next week !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Biscuit certainly looks comfortable. Congrats on getting that final paper in - what a great feeling. I hope the hand rail works out well - my parents have just had them installed in their home xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit when I turned around and saw Biscuit looking so comfortable, I couldn't help but smile :)

      Delete
  3. Yay for finishing papers!! ;D Haha I'm so envious...I need to start mine asap! c;
    Have a lovely day! xx

    <(") Hoda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, hope you got them started :)

      Delete